"T-Lab" 15 Actions Hair Cream "All Over Dream" 150ml

"T-Lab" 15 Actions Hair Cream "All Over Dream" 150ml

Regular price
$25.00
Sale price
$25.00
Regular price
$32.00
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Suitable for all hair types, nourishes the hair and reduces static while providing protection against heat and UVA/UVB rays

All Over Dream 15 Actions Cream is formulated with 15 active organic and innovative ingredients; designed to condition the hair throughout the day, reduce static and improve hair manageability. Allows faster hair blow-drying and styling, while keeping its natural hydro-lipid balance and sealing split ends.

Eco-friendly
Multicultural
Unisex | Gender Neutral
Dermatologically tested
Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
Refillable & Recyclable
Meaningful Aroma
Biodegradable packaging
Cosmopolitan origin

Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

98.1% natural. The remaining 1.9% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

DIRECTIONS Step 1: Apply cream to damp hair, concentrating on mid-lengths and ends before blow-drying or air-drying.
Step 2: Distribute evenly throughout the hair. Massage into mid-lengths and ends using fingers and palms.
Step 3: Comb through. Style as usual. Do not rinse.

INGREDIENTS

Aqua*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine**, Coco-Caprylate**, Crambe Abyssinica (Crambe) Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil***, Amaranthus Caudatus (Amaranth) Seed Oil***, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil***, Plukenetia Volubilis (Inca Inchi) Seed Oil***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Nymphaea Caerulea (Egypt Lotus) Flower Extract**, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Extract**, Gardenia Tahitensis (Tiare) Flower Extract**, Plumeria Alba (Plumeria) Flower Extract**, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Bakuchiol**, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum**, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein**, Panthenol, Glycerin**, Lactic Acid**, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate**, Fragrance, Propanediol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid**, Sorbic Acid, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool

*Purified Underground Water
**Natural Origin Ingredient
***Ingredient from Organic Farming