"T-Lab" Elixir "Aura Oil" 150ml

"T-Lab" Elixir "Aura Oil" 150ml

Regular price
$23.00
Sale price
$23.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Suitable for all hair types, excellent for dry, normal to thick hair. Nutri-oil-rich formula deliver rich treatment and nourishment resulting detangled shiny hair. Feel the difference of the smooth texture with a soft, manageable quality of your hair.

Aura Oil Elixir Superior is a highly-concentrated-oil formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEXbased on certified organic ingredients and nutri-oils with highest nutritional value; designed to deeply nourish hair and restore its natural shine. Makes hair soft, lustrous and silky smooth.

• Eco-friendly
• Multicultural
• Unisex | Gender Neutral
• Dermatologically tested
• Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
• Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
• Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
• Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
• DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
• Refillable & Recyclable
• Meaningful Aroma
• Biodegradable packaging
• Cosmopolitan origin

Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

97% natural. The remaining 3% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

DIRECTIONS: Step 1: Apply 2-4 pumps to damp hair, concentrating on mid-lengths and ends before blow-drying or air-drying.
Step 2: Comb through to distribute. Style as usual. Do not rinse.
Step 3: Can be also used as a finishing touch on dry hair. To maximize the effect use Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.

INGREDIENTS

Aqua*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside**, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride**, Camellia Japonica (Camelia) Flower Extract***, Plukenetia Volubilis (Inca-Inchi) Seed Oil***, Crambe Abyssinica (Crambe) Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters***, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract***, Coco-Caprylate**, Undecane**, Tridecane**, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) **, Glycerin**, Propanediol**, Lactic Acid**, Citric acid**, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Anise Alcohol, Eugenol, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone

*Purified Underground Water
**Natural Origin Ingredient
***Ingredient from Organic Farming