"T-Lab" Ritual Set "Blond Ambition Purple"

"T-Lab" Ritual Set "Blond Ambition Purple"

Regular price
$67.00
Sale price
$67.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 


Blond Ambition Ritual Set for Blonde Hair enhancing and sensitive Scalp soothing includes Blond Ambition Purple Shampoo (300 ml), Blond Ambition Purple Treatment (300 ml) and Blond Ambition Elixir Absolute (150 ml). The set is supplied in T-LAB Professional presentational black box.
Suitable for blonde, bleached, ombre, balayage and highlighted hair. Purple pigment removes brassiness to boost white tones for dazzling cool blonde shades to achieve a subtle natural ashy blonde look.
• Eco-friendly
• Vegan
• Multicultural
• Unisex | Gender Neutral
• Dermatologically tested
• Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
• Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
• Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
• Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
• DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
• Recyclable & refillable
• Biodegradable packaging
• Meaningful Aroma
• Cosmopolitan origin
Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.
95% natural. The remaining 5% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
DIRECTIONS Step 1: Gently massage the Purple Shampoo into your scalp and hair. Wash the scalp and hair with liberal amount of water; repeat if necessary.
Step 2: Apply Purple Treatment to shampooed and towel-dried hair. Massage lengths and ends. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes, for best results, for 5 to 15 minutes. The recommended time may vary depending on initial hair color. Rinse with liberal amount of water.
Step 3: Apply 2-4 pumps of Elixir Absolute to damp hair, concentrating on mid-lengths and ends before blow-drying or air-drying. Comb through to distribute. Style as usual. Do not rinse. Can be also used as a finishing touch on dry hair.

INGREDIENTS
BLOND AMBITION PURPLE SHAMPOO: Aqua*, Sodium Coco-Sulfate**, Cocamidopropyl Betaine**, Glycol Distearate, Decyl Glucoside**, Coco-Glucoside**, Glyceryl Oleate**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract***, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein**, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil***, Coconut Oil**, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate**, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride**, Polyquaternium-10, Laureth-4, Glycerin**, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid**, Lactic Acid**, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Acid Violet 43, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool
BLOND AMBITION PURPLE TREATMENT: Aqua*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Coco-Caprylate**, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine**, Glycerin**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein**, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract***, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract**, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum**, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil***, Lactic Acid**, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate**, Fragrance, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid**, Acid Violet 43, Butylphenyl Methylpropional
BLOND AMBITION ELIXIR ABSOLUTE:Aqua*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside**, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride**, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract***, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract**, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum**, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil***, Crambe Abyssinica (Crambe) Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters***, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract***, Coco-Caprylate**, Undecane**, Tridecane**, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) **, Glycerin**, Lactic Acid**, Citric acid**, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool