"T-Lab" Over Night Serum "Coco Therapy" 150ml

"T-Lab" Over Night Serum "Coco Therapy" 150ml

Regular price
$39.00
Sale price
$39.00
Regular price
$44.00
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Suitable for all hair types, excellent for dry, damaged hair, scalp healing, and for the prevention of hair breakage. Formulated with the proper pH to restore almost any hair and prevent the hair shaft from swelling, minimizing hair follicles from further damage.

Coco Therapy Serum Deluxe is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to reconstruct hair and rejuvenate scalp overnight. Instantly improves hair quality and scalp skin health.

Eco-friendly
Vegan
Multicultural
Unisex | Gender Neutral
Dermatologically tested
Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
Refillable & Recyclable
Meaningful Aroma
Biodegradable packaging
Cosmopolitan origin

Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

96% natural. The remaining 4% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

DIRECTIONS: Step 1: Massage several drops of serum onto your scalp and then work the oil through to the ends. Leave on for at least two hours or overnight to allow the treatment to penetrate the follicles and strands.
Step 2: Comb through. Leave on all night.
Step 3: Rinse out and wash hair in the morning, as usual.

INGREDIENTS:

Aqua*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside**, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride**, Crocus Sativus Stigma Extract***, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil***, Crambe Abyssinica (Crambe) Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract***, Coco-Caprylate**, Undecane**, Tridecane**, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Glycerin**, Lactic Acid**, Citric acid**, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool

*Purified Underground Water
**Natural Origin Ingredient
***Ingredient from Organic Farming