"T-Lab"  Styling Lotion "Hair Designer One For All Styling" 150ml

"T-Lab" Styling Lotion "Hair Designer One For All Styling" 150ml

Regular price
$22.00
Sale price
$22.00
Regular price
$28.00
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Suitable for all hair types, excellent for multicultural, dry, brittle, frizzy or coarse hair. Shapes, smoothes and tames rebellious hair. Hydrates to recover softness and transform uncontrollable hair into manageable and nourished hair.

Hair Designer One-for-All Styling Lotion is a lightweight jelly formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to enhance hair’s natural body, structure and texture; keeps the hairstyle in place with a flexible natural hold. Powered up with active polymer complex to provide lasting shape memory. May be used in place of hair styling gel, pomade or wax.

Eco-friendly
Multicultural
Unisex | Gender Neutral
Dermatologically tested
Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
Refillable & Recyclable
Meaningful Aroma
Biodegradable packaging
Cosmopolitan origin

Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

92% natural. The remaining 8% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

DIRECTION: Step 1: Pump onto hands, work the texture.
Step 2: Apply section by section on damp hair from root to tip for texture and shape memory.
Step 3: Can be used just at the roots for extra volume. For natural-looking waves, twist hair into desired shape.

INGREDIENTS

Aqua*, VP/VA Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside**, Glycerin**, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum**, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein**, Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Fruit Extract**, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol**, Xanthan Gum**, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Lactic Acid**, Citric Acid**

*Purified Underground Water
**Natural Origin Ingredient
***Ingredient from Organic Farming