With us Your body will be provided with an isotonic drink essential trace elements essential for sports or light physical activity. Be vitamin C, for your immune system *, GYMQUEEN isotonic drink contains calcium, potassium and magnesium to replenish your muscles with important minerals and while running.
During sports or as a refreshing drink, our isotonic drink will be a great daily addition to your energy!
- An indispensable companion in sports, both extremely active and light physical activities. Especially suitable for endurance sports.
- With vitamin C for your immune system * and fatigue **
- Strengthens muscles with potassium, calcium and magnesium ***
- Two refreshingly delicious flavors.
Net content - 600 g of powder.
GymQueen isotonic drink, made in Germany from the highest quality materials, ensures safe consumption.
WHAT IS AN ISOTONIC DRINK?
An isotonic drink is a powdered drink that not only enriches your drink in three delicious flavors , but and supplies your body valuable vitamins and minerals . As a result, an isotonic drink is an indispensable companion for your endurance training, whether by bike, exercise bike, or jogging in the woods. Vitamin C ensures that your energy levels remain constant * and that your immune system will be strengthened *. Calcium, potassium and magnesium supports your muscles for each new challenge ***. Last but not least, our isotonic drink also makes you more vigilant ** and more energetic * !
WHAT IS AN ISOTONIC DRINK FOR?
Isotonic drink is suitable for everyone who energetically overcomes every challenge, exercises both extremely active and simply maintains light physical activity and does not want to give up the bright taste in their drinks.
* Vitamin C helps maintain a normal energy metabolism and a normal immune system. ** Vitamin C and magnesium reduce fatigue and fatigue. *** Calcium, magnesium and potassium help maintain normal muscle function. **** Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen for normal skin function
- Consumption: Dissolve 2 measuring spoons (35 g) of powder in 500 ml of water per portion. For optimal solubility, add water first, then powder. At most one serving per day, ideal for exercise.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light and out of reach of children.
- Neto weight: 600 g.
- Note: the recommended daily allowance should not be exceeded. Do not use dietary supplements as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Keep out of reach of children.
Composition:Maltodextrin, fructose, dextrose, potassium citrate, calcium citrate, salt, magnesium citrate, ascorbic acid, acidifier: citric acid; Taste, sweeteners: sucralose, steviol glycosides.
Allergens:There may be traces of gluten and eggs.
|Energy value||100 G||IN PORTION||% RPN * PER PORTION|
|1,579.01 kj377.14 kcal||552.66 kj132.00 kcal||6,60%|
|carbohydrates||94.29 g||33.00 g||12,69%|
|of which sugars||80.00 g||28.00 g||31,11%|
|salts||1.51 g||0.53 g||8,83%|
* Average adult intake (8,400 kJ / 2,000 kcal).
|VITAMINS||100 G||IN PORTION||% RPN ** PER PORTION|
|vitamin C||351.43 mg||123.00 mg||153,75%|
** Percentage of nutrient reference values (NRVs) according to Regulation (EU) No 182/2011. 1169/2011.
|MINERALS||100 G||IN PORTION||% RPN ** PER PORTION|
|potassium||900.00 mg||315.00 mg||15,75%|
|calcium||360.00 mg||126.00 mg||15,75%|
|magnesium||171.43 mg||60.00 mg||16,00%|