"T-Lab" Mask "Organic Shape" 300ml

"T-Lab" Mask "Organic Shape" 300ml

Regular price
$24.00
Sale price
$24.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Suitable for all hair types, excellent for multicultural, dry, brittle, frizzy or coarse hair. Shapes, smoothes and tames rebellious hair. Hydrates to recover softness and transform uncontrollable hair into manageable and nourished hair.

Organic Shape DUO Mask is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified
organic ingredients and designed to nourish, sculpt frizzy, unmanageable hair and moisturize the scalp.

• Eco-friendly
• Vegan
• Multicultural
• Unisex | Gender Neutral
• Dermatologically tested
• Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
• Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
• Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
• Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
• DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
• Refillable & Recyclable
• Meaningful Aroma
• Biodegradable packaging
• Cosmopolitan origin

Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

98.6% natural. The remaining 1.4% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

INGREDIENTS:

Aqua*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Coco-Caprylate**, Glycerin**, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Coffea Robusta (Green Coffee) Seed Extract**, Lilium Candidum (Lily) Flower Extract***, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Propanediol**, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid**, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate**, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool

*Purified Underground Water
**Natural Origin Ingredient
***Ingredient from Organic Farming

DIRECTIONS: Step 1: Apply to shampooed and towel-dried hair.
Step 2: Massage scalp, lengths and ends. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes, for best results, for 5 to 15 minutes. Rinse with liberal amount of water.
Step 3: To maximize the effect use an appropriate Leave-in Care and Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.