"T-Lab" Duo Shampoo "Organic Shape" 300ml

"T-Lab" Duo Shampoo "Organic Shape" 300ml

Regular price
$22.00
Sale price
$22.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Suitable for all hair types, excellent for multicultural, dry, brittle, frizzy or coarse hair. Shapes, smoothes and tames rebellious hair. Hydrates to recover softness and transform uncontrollable hair into manageable and nourished hair.

Organic Shape Duo Shampoo is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to smooth, sculpt frizzy and unmanageable hair.

• Eco-friendly
• Vegan
• Multicultural
• Unisex | Gender Neutral
• Dermatologically tested
• Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
• Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
• Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
• Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
• DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
• Refillable & Recyclable
• Meaningful Aroma
• Biodegradable packaging
• Cosmopolitan origin

Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

98.2% natural. The remaining 1.8% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

INGREDIENTS:

Aqua*, Sodium Coco-Sulfate**, Decyl Glucoside**, Cocamidopropyl Betaine**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Lilium Candidum (Lily) Flower Extract***, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter***, Coffea Robusta (Green Coffee) Seed Extract**, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Coco-Glucoside**, Glyceryl Oleate**, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride**, Glycerin**, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate**, Fragrance, Citric Acid**, Lactic Acid**, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Linalool

*Purified Underground Water
**Natural Origin Ingredient
***Ingredient from Organic Farming

DIRECTIONS: Step 1: Gently massage the shampoo into your scalp and hair.
Step 2: Wash the scalp and hair with liberal amount of water; repeat if necessary.
Step 3: To maximize the effect use an appropriate Duo Mask, Leave-in Care and Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.