"T-Lab" Multi-Care Fluid "Organic Shape" 150ml

"T-Lab" Multi-Care Fluid "Organic Shape" 150ml

Regular price
$23.00
Sale price
$23.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 


Suitable for all hair types, excellent for multicultural, dry, brittle, frizzy or coarse hair. Shapes, smoothes and tames rebellious hair. Hydrates to recover softness and transform uncontrollable hair into manageable and nourished hair.
Organic Shape Multi-Care Fluid is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to smooth, sculpt frizzy and unmanageable hair.


• Eco-friendly
• Vegan
• Multicultural
• Unisex | Gender Neutral
• Dermatologically tested
• Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
• Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
• Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
• Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
• DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
• Refillable & Recyclable
• Meaningful Aroma
• Biodegradable packaging
• Cosmopolitan origin
Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.
95% natural. The remaining 5% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
INGREDIENTS:
Aqua*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine**, Coco-Caprylate**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Coffea Robusta (Green Coffee) Seed Extract***, Lilium Candidum (Lily) Flower Extract***, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid**, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate**, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid**, Benzyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral
*Purified Underground Water
**Natural Origin Ingredient
***Ingredient from Organic Farming
DIRECTIONS: Step 1: Apply 2-4 pumps to damp hair. Work a small amount of product in hands.
Step 2: Comb through to distribute. Style as usual. Do not rinse.
Step 3: Can be also used as a finishing touch on dry hair. To maximize the effect use Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.