Suitable for all hair types, excellent for tired, oily, limp and thinning hair, which were negatively influenced by the environment of big cities. It will rid your strands of all lingering products and refresh your scalp while providing protection against environmental pollution and UVA/UVB rays.
Royal Detox Bio-Active Mist is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to create whole-day natural defending barrier against environmental pollution, detox and replenish hair nutrients while providing leave-in conditioning effect.
• Unisex | Gender Neutral
• Dermatologically tested
• Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
• Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
• Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
• Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
• DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
• Refillable & Recyclable
• Meaningful Aroma
• Biodegradable packaging
• Cosmopolitan origin
Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.
94% natural. The remaining 6% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
Aqua*, Undecane**, Tridecane**, Crambe Abyssinica (Crambe) Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters**, Phalaenopsis Amabilis (Orchid) Extract***, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Extract***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Acetyl Heptapeptide-9, Colloidal Gold, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Glycerin**, Propanediol **, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside**, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-68, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool
*Purified Underground Water
**Natural Origin Ingredient
***Ingredient from Organic Farming
DIRECTIONS:Step 1: Shake before use to receive the maximum benefits and to activate ingredients.
Step 2: Spray onto damp hair, massage to evenly distribute over hair shaft before air drying or blow drying hair.
Step 3: Comb through. Do not rinse. Style as usual. To maximize the effect use Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.