"T-Lab"  Elixir Premier "Royal Detox" 150ml

"T-Lab" Elixir Premier "Royal Detox" 150ml

Regular price
$22.00
Sale price
$22.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

 

Suitable for all hair types, excellent for tired, oily, limp and thinning hair, which were negatively influenced by the environment of big cities. It will rid your strands of all lingering products and refresh your scalp while providing protection against environmental pollution and UVA/UVB rays.
Royal Detox Elixir Premier is a light-weight-oil formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to create whole-day natural defending barrier against environmental pollution, detox and replenish hair nutrients while providing leave-in conditioning effect.


• Eco-friendly
• Multicultural
• Unisex | Gender Neutral
• Dermatologically tested
• Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
• Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
• Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
• Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
• DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
• Refillable & Recyclable
• Meaningful Aroma
• Biodegradable packaging
• Cosmopolitan origin
Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.
96% natural. The remaining 4% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
INGREDIENTS:
Aqua*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside**, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride**, Phalaenopsis Amabilis (Orchid) Extract***, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Extract***, Acetyl Heptapeptide-9, Colloidal Gold, Crambe Abyssinica (Crambe) Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Extract***, Coco-Caprylate**, Undecane**, Tridecane**, Panthenol, Tocopherol**, Glycerin**, Propanediol**, Lactic Acid**, Citric acid**, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Benzoic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Phosphate, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool
*Purified Underground Water
**Natural Origin Ingredient
***Ingredient from Organic Farming
DIRECTIONS:Step 1: Apply 2-4 pumps to damp hair, concentrating on mid-lengths and ends before blow drying or air-drying.
Step 2: Comb through to distribute. Style as usual. Do not rinse.
Step 3: Can be also used as a finishing touch on dry hair. To maximize the effect use Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.