"T-Lab" Bio-Active Misk "Sapphire Energy" 150ml

"T-Lab" Bio-Active Misk "Sapphire Energy" 150ml

Regular price
$23.00
Sale price
$23.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Suitable for all hair types, excellent for long, dull, weak or aged hair, which needs a special ProAge care. Rich blend of botanical extracts helps to naturally increase hair strength while returning vitality, beautiful radiance to hair.

Sapphire Energy Bio-Active Mist is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to provide whole-day conditioning effect while reinforcing hair strands; defends against hair breakage and returns vitality to the hair of all ages.

• Eco-friendly

• Multicultural

• Unisex | Gender Neutral

• Dermatologically tested

• Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly

• Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing

• Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions

• Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value

• DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home

• Refillable & Recyclable

• Meaningful Aroma

• Biodegradable packaging

• Cosmopolitan origin

Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

94% natural. The remaining 6% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

DIRECTIONS: Step 1: Shake before use to receive the maximum benefits and to activate ingredients.
Step 2: Spray onto damp hair, massage to evenly distribute over hair shaft before air drying or blow drying hair.
Step 3: Comb through. Do not rinse. Style as usual. To maximize the effect use Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.

INGREDIENTS:

Aqua*, Undecane**, Tridecane**, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters**, Nymphaea Caerulea (Egypt Lotus) Flower Extract***, Nelumbo Nucifera (Sacred Lotus) Flower Extract***, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Bakuchiol***, Synthetic Sapphire, Glutathione, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-28, Glycerin**, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside**, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-68, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Propanediol**, Lactic Acid**, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum**, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Hexyl Сinnamal, Geraniol, Coumarin, Linalool

*Purified Underground Water
**Natural Origin Ingredient
***Ingredient from Organic Farming