Simply When Green Tea Soothing & Relaxing Face Mask with Vegan certified sheet and essence, will help to hydrate and replenish tired and thirsty skin.
Extracts of Green Tea Leaves grown naturally in Jeju Island is fresh and full of antioxidants, helping to soothe and calm tired, sensitive skin.
Antioxidants such as Catechin, Tannins, Polyphenols, and Caffeine help to fight against skin aging free-radicals, and Vitamins C and B help to energize tired skin cells.
The skin’s natural moisture balance is increased for smoother, more supple skin.
Vegan Certified / Dermatologically Safe / Hypoallergenic / No Animal Testing / Paraben-free / Phthalate-free / Sulfate-free
* Available in 23 ml / 0.8 fl oz Singles
How to use:
1. Cleanse and dry the face.
2. Open the pouch and unfold the fabric sheet. Align the openings with the eyes, nose and mouth, then apply to the face.
3. Adjust for a good fit and leave on for 20 minutes until the essence is well absorbed.
4. Remove the mask and discard. Massage remaining product into the face and neck. No need to rinse.
1. 100% Vegan Certified Product Certified by Korea Agency of Vegan Certification and Services, Inc.
2. Formulated with unique Korean ingredients from the volcanic island of Jeju, a UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site.
3. Easy to Use Daily Masks: Simple, affordable, unisex facial sheet masks that can be used everyday by everyone.
4. Gentle, Clean Vegan Essence formulated with Soothing Green Tea Extract infused into Vegan Certified Bamboo Lyocell Sheets, which are eco friendly and gentle on the skin. They can absorbs 1.5 more fluids than regular fabric sheet masks. Higher retention of fluids and even delivery from the Bamboo-Lyocell Vegan sheet will effectively deliver the essence’s nutrients to skin.