"T-Lab" Absolute Cream "Royal Detox" 300ml

"T-Lab" Absolute Cream "Royal Detox" 300ml

Regular price
$20.00
Sale price
$20.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Body-Face-Hands detoxification and beauty-full skin glow.
Royal Detox Absolute Cream is an inclusive skin nutrition that is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to detoxify and to protect from environmental pollution.


• Eco-friendly
• Vegan
• Multicultural
• Unisex | Gender Neutral
• Dermatologically tested
• Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
• Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
• Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with antiinflamantory and antibacterial functions
• Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
• Refillable & Recyclable
• Meaningful Aroma
• Biodegradable packaging
• Cosmopolitan origin
Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.
96% natural. The remaining 4% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.