"T-Lab" Absolute Wash "Royal Detox" 300ml

"T-Lab" Absolute Wash "Royal Detox" 300ml

Regular price
$20.00
Sale price
$20.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 


 

Body-Face-Hair detoxification and beauty-full skin glow
Royal Detox Absolute Wash is an inclusive wash that is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to cleanse, detoxify and moisturize the skin.


• Eco-friendly
• Vegan
• Multicultural
• Unisex | Gender Neutral
• Dermatologically tested
• Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
• Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
• Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with antiinflamantory and antibacterial functions
• Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
• Refillable & Recyclable
• Meaningful Aroma
• Biodegradable packaging
• Cosmopolitan origin
Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.
95% natural. The remaining 5% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
• Eco-friendly
• Vegan
• Multicultural
• Unisex | Gender Neutral
• Dermatologically tested
• Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
• Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
• Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with antiinflamantory and antibacterial functions
• Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
• Refillable & Recyclable
• Meaningful Aroma
• Biodegradable packaging
• Cosmopolitan origin
Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.
95% natural. The remaining 5% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.