"T-Lab" Conditioner "Total Protect"

"T-Lab" Conditioner "Total Protect"

Regular price
$24.00
Sale price
$24.00
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 


Suitable for all hair types, excellent for stressed, weak, colour treated hair, chemically or mechanically damaged hair. And since sun, heat, salt and chlorine dry out your strands, it helps to protect hair and scalp against the effects of harmful environmental factors.
Total Protect Duo Mask is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to create whole-day natural defending barrier against external stress factors, which is essential in keeping sensitive scalp skin and hair healthy. Suitable for all skin and hair types.


• Eco-friendly
• Vegan
• Multicultural
• Unisex | Gender Neutral
• Dermatologically tested
• Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
• Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
• Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
• Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
• DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
• Recyclable & refillable
• Biodegradable packaging
• Meaningful Aroma
• Cosmopolitan origin
Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.
98.9% natural. The remaining 1.1% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
DIRECTIONS: Step 1: Apply to shampooed and towel-dried hair.
Step 2: Massage scalp, lengths and ends. Leave on for 3 to 5 minutes, for best results, for 5 to 15 minutes. Rinse with liberal amount of water.
Step 3: To maximize the effect use an appropriate Leave-in Care and Innovative Styling Collection by T-LAB Professional.

INGREDIENTS:
Aqua*, Cetearyl Alcohol**, Coco-Caprylate**, Glycerin**, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein**, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract***, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract***, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil***, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil***, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil Phytosterol Esters**, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil**, Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea Fruit Extract**, Xanthan Gum**, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Lactic Acid**, Citric Acid**, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate**, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool
*Purified Underground Water
**Natural Origin Ingredient
***Ingredient from Organic Farming