"T-Lab" Styling Spray "Volume Booster" 150ml

"T-Lab" Styling Spray "Volume Booster" 150ml

Regular price
$22.00
Sale price
$22.00
Regular price
$28.00
Sold out
Unit price
per 

Suitable for all hair types, excellent for fine, thinning hair lacking volume and fullness.

Volume Booster Styling Spray a lightweight volumizing spray formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to add lift to the roots, boost any style, providing all over volume with a flexible hold. Adds elasticity and a natural bounce without overweighting the hair. Suitable for all hair types.

Eco-friendly
Multicultural
Unisex | Gender Neutral
Dermatologically tested
Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
Refillable & Recyclable
Meaningful Aroma
Biodegradable packaging
Cosmopolitan origin

Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.

94% natural. The remaining 6% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.

DIRECTIONS

Step 1: Spray onto damp hair at roots for volume, working section by section.
Step 2: For light body and texture, spray throughout hair and comb through to spread evenly.
Step 3: Blow-dry for amplified, all-day volume. Do not rinse out.

INGREDIENTS

Aqua*, VP/VA Copolymer, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside**, Glycerin**, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil***, Hydrolyzed Quinoa**, Tamarindus Indica Seed Gum**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract***, Panthenol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)**, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein**, Rice Amino Acids**, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Extract**, L-Proline, Pentylene Glycol**, Citric Acid**, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin

*Purified Underground Water
**Natural Origin Ingredient
***Ingredient from Organic Farming